Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fuss Free Brush Cleaning


Cleaning my Makeup brushes has always felt like a massive chore and I used to hold off as long as possible before getting down to it. That was until I spotted the Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner in my local Pharmacy. I had heard so many positive reviews about this product so needless to say, I snapped it up and gave my brushes a much needed freshening up. 

Cleaning them is so simple: all you have to do is spray your brushes with the cleaner and wipe them gently on a towel until the excess makeup stops coming off them. What used to take 20 minutes now takes only 5 minutes and because the product is quick drying I can use my brushes straight after cleaning them!

The Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner is:
- Quick drying 
- Kills 99.9 % of bacteria
- Can be used on natural & synthetic brushes
- Has a lovely vanilla scent



Many people don't seem to be aware of the correlation between blemishes and grimy makeup brushes. After a while they become caked with oil, residue and dead skin cells which in turn is a breeding ground for bacteria. As you can imagine, smearing these dirty brushes on your face day after day will impact the appearance of your skin. It is advised to clean your brushes every two weeks but if you are prone to spots I would definitely recommend cleaning them once a week. 

I bought the Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner in my local Pharmacy & it was €8.99 for a 60ml bottle. If you are from Ireland and can't seem to find it you can also  purchase it here.

Rachael O 

No comments:

Post a Comment